- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Oct 23, 2017
- [+] More Details
Intel Processor Identification Utility Review
A review of Intel Processor Identification Utility by Felix Cheng
The Intel Processor Identification Utility is a software application developed by Intel as an official tool which displays information about the installed processors on a given machine.
The tool itself will only work with processors developed by Intel as the name suggests, and will extract specific details about the processor(s) in a quick way and display it all in a readable format.
The main interface of Intel Processor Identification Utility is tabbed and separates different details into separate tabs. Each tab will display information under Frequency Test, CPU Technologies and CPUID Data.
Under Frequency Test, the application will display the current clock settings for the installed CPU while the CPU Technologies tabs will provide different information about the processor like the virtualization capabilities, SSE support, multi-threading, etc. The CPUID provides information about the Intel CPU such as family, model, type, ID, etc.
Overall, Intel Processor Identification Utility provides all the relevant information about your processor and is an official program directly from Intel.Intel Processor Identification Utility features and highlights:
- Frequency Test section of the utility provides information regarding the operating status of the selected processor
- CPU Technologies section of the utility displays the Intel processor technologies and features present in the selected processor
- CPUID Data section of the utility identifies the Intel processor(s) in the system
- Save feature enables the processor information to be saved into a text file
- Web Update feature enables updating to the latest version of the Intel Processor Identification Utility
- Not intended to identify microprocessors manufactured by companies other than Intel.
Intel Processor Identification Utility is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from hardware diagnostic software without restrictions. Intel Processor Identification Utility 5.80 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This Processor Identification software is filed under:
- Intel Processor Identification Utility Download
- Freeware Hardware Diagnostic Software
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this Processor Identification software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of Intel Processor Identification Utility may be available from Intel.
We have tested Intel Processor Identification Utility 5.80 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]